




The fun continues in the second season of The Venture Brothers as their universe is filled out. When you have a cast of supporting characters with names like Dr. Girlfriend, Phantom Limb, Molotov Cocktease, the Grand Galactic Inquisitor, the Guild of Calamitous Intent, Baron Ünderbheit, Catclops, Girl Hitler, Dr. Henry Killinger and the Sovereign can there be anything but fun? Delicious puns and sendups abound in this homage to the old Johnny Quest cartoons. The Venture Brothers is a Johnny Quest cartoon after the three martini lunch, good bawdy fun!
I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment